Forrestfield Vet Hospital
The newly renovated and expanded Hospital premises at 313 Hale Road in Wattle Grove are a fully equipped consulting, surgical, Xray and medical facility open 7 days a week, enabling us to provide a total care solution for all your pets health problems in a modern spacious environment. We have a comprehensive range of services available for your pets care including:
- Full surgical facilities for all types of bone, abdominal, trauma and tumour removal surgeries. As highly competent surgeons with over 25 years of experience , the practice has the expertise and equipment to perform a wide range of more complex surgeries, including cruciate ligament repairs and other orthopaedics, as well as major abdominal and soft tissue procedures .
- Full onsite Xray facilities, with access to specialist Ultrasound services on site at our hospital when required
- Full access to laboratory services, with in-house microscopy and diagnostic test kits, and through specialist veterinary laboratory diagnostic services for all your pets diagnostic needs.
- Anaesthetic facilities with anaesthetic monitoring equipment for your pets heart rate, pulse and oxygen levels
- In hospital investigation of more complex medical problems. We pride ourselves on our ability to diagnostically investigate your condition through our team approach with input from multiple vets. We have both the knowledge and dedication to do the very best we can with every case, no matter how difficult.
- Fully equipped, air conditioned animal ward with purpose-built veterinary cages and isolation facilities when necessary. As a registered Veterinary Hospital with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of WA, we can keep your pet in hospital overnight if required.
As we also own and operate the High Wycombe Veterinary Hospital at 548 Kalamunda Road, High Wycombe, we also have the advantage of the increased resources, facilities and veterinary opinions of the 2 hospitals, all translating to more options & better care for your pet. We have linked computer databases between the 2 hospitals meaning we can access your pets records at either of the hospitals if required.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Veterinary consultations
- Heartworm testing and prevention
- General surgery
- Cruciate ligament repairs
- Fracture repairs
- Dental treatment
- Nail Clipping
- Flea control and worming products and advice
- Shampoos, conditioners and coat care products
- Grooming of matted cats
- Premium Pet foods
Overall, no matter what your pets health problems are, you can rest assured that
Forrestfield Vet Hospital can help, and have confidence that the best care and facilities are available.